Learning mode, which lasts three to five days, is the period of time when our technology is getting to know your child in order to correctly record his or her data. The camera is capturing data and learning your child’s sleep and breathing patterns. Once this period ends you will have access to your child's daily dashboard and trends.
Articles in this section
- Using Knit on iPhone X
- Using Knit on your iPad
- What Is Learning Mode?
- What Are The Lights On The Camera?
- Can I Invite Others To Use/View My Account?
- Will I Be Alerted If My Camera Goes Offline?
- Should I Turn The Camera Off During The Day?
- What Features Are Currently Supported By The App?
- Can I Access The Livestream When I Am Not Home?
- Can I Save Video Clips?