Troubleshooting your network connection is easy. If have successfully set up your camera and are now unable to connect to your camera please try the following steps:
- Make sure your camera is plugged in. You should see faint red lights on the front of your camera if it is powered on.
- Ensure your home wifi network is working. Can other devices access the internet on the network your camera is on?
- Unplug your Knit camera wait 10 seconds and plug it back in. If the green light on the back of the camera stays on for more than 1-2 minutes please try to reconnect your camera to your wifi network using the in-app wifi setup flow.
4. Try resetting your router by unplugging it and waiting for 10 seconds before plugging it back in.
5. If you are still unable to get your camera connected try plugging in your camera closer to your router. If you are able to get the camera to connect here please set up your wifi extender and contact Client Experience at email@example.com for more information or if you have any questions.